Organisation: Institut Mines-Telecom
Location: Evry, Ile De France, France
Industries: Social Media, Internet/Marketing
Position type : Full time, Fixed-Term Contract
Salary: To negotiate according to experience
The Mines Telecom Institute is launching a 3-year big data project SODATECH, which applies the marketing quantitative methodologies on social network analysis. The project gathers industrial and research expertise to create a commercial social knowledge based Business intelligence platform.
SODATECH is recruiting data mining developer(s).
- Collection of requirements formalization and risk assessment and load
Conducting studies / development R /Weka:
- Support for data mining projects (segmentation, scoring, campaign analysis and impact measurement, estimation of potential)
- Application Developments R / Weka automated analytical purposes
Analysis of results:
- Validation of the consistency of results
- Interpretation of results
- Business Products
- Synthesis and dissemination of key points
Technique and Methodology:
- Identify areas for optimization of our methodologies
- Optimize the performance of treatments and analytical applications R / Weka
- Acknowledge of marketing study: segments, scoring, customer loyalty, analysis of campaigns, measure of impacts
- Proven Experience in SQL (MySQL, or NoSQL) and R language.
- Proven experience in Data mining software
- Acknowledge of the main methods of statistical analysis (Factor Analysis, Typologies, decision trees) and modeling (logistic regression, time series, etc)
- Acknowledge of following domains will be a plus: web mining, Hadoop/PIG/HIVE, SPARK, and STORM; commercial data mining softwares( IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS, and/or Matlab)
- Master of statistics, engineer school (ENSAE,IMA etc)
Core personal competencies
- Rigorous, pragmatic and independent.
- Sense of service and customer relations.
- Real analysis and synthesis capabilities.
- Very good relationship and editorial capability.
Send us your CV, with the reference “RS-DM”.