Dina Hussein Ali works at Institut Télécom, Télécom SudParis as a researcher and is currently pursuing her PhD on the area of Online Social Networks since March 2012. Her current research interests include Social Networks Analysis, Web Mining, and Social Marketing Intelligence. She has been working as a Teaching & Research Assistant at the British University in Egypt since 2008, where her experience has been fostered through attending and publishing in several conferences and workshops. She received her MSc in Information Systems from the Arab Academy for Science, technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt.
* Project Management Skills.
* Standards: Python, PHP, XML, HTML5, AJAX, Active Server Pages ASP, Java Script, CSS.
* Data Modeling Techniques: UML, Agile Modeling.
* Subjective Case Studies: User Requirement Engineering and Empirical Studies on Usability of E-learning Systems.
* Design: Web Pages and Interfaces Design.
* Online Social Networks
* Web Intelligence
* Software Requirements Engineering
* Software Architecture Design
* Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Model Driven Software Engineering
* Web 2.0
* Technology Enhanced Learning.
Dina Hussein Ali
Institut Mines-Telecom, Telecom SudParis
Service RS2M (Département Réseaux et Services Mutimédia Mobiles) – salle D 108 02
9, Rue Charles Fourier
91000 Evry, France
Téléphone +33 (0) 1 60 76 41 65
Fax +33 (0) 1 60 76 45 78
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Her publications are on her blog : https://it-sudparis.academia.edu/DinaHusseinAli/About/